Become A Friend
Enjoy the benefits whilst supporting us...
Would you like to get more out of your theatregoing, save money on your theatre tickets and help us secure the future of Greenwich Theatre at the same time? Then why not join the Friends of Greenwich Theatre? From just £40 per year you can become a Friend and become eligible for the following benefits:
- An invitation to our Friends evening each season, giving you the chance to meet and chat to theatre staff and other Friends of Greenwich Theatre.
- A choice of at least 2 shows a season that you can come and see on us!
- 50% discount on your ticket to productions* at Greenwich Theatre including our much-celebrated pantomime.
- An exclusive newsletter each season with sneak previews of forthcoming shows.
- Pre-Theatre menu available from Rivington Greenwich. Available Monday - Sunday, 5pm -7pm and 12pm - 2pm Monday - Friday (matinees) t&c's apply. Click here to take a look at the menu
If you're likely to book for just 3 shows in a year your membership will start saving you money very quickly. You can purchase a Friend's membership by clicking here, by calling the box office on 020 8858 7755 or by dropping in to see us.
BUY A FRIENDSHIP - Single membership - £40 per year
BUY A SHARED FRIENDSHIP - Up to 2 adults living at the same address - £70 p/y
BUY A FAMILY FRIENDSHIP - Up to 4 adults living at the same address - £100 p/y
(and for larger families we will add additional people to the membership for just £20 each. Also, every season we pick one of our many family shows for Family Friendship holders to see on us!)
*On occasion we hire the theatre out to companies who specify their own ticketing rules and so we cannot guarantee that these discounts will apply to those performances. Also, there are certain performances of our pantomime during peak dates/times where the membership discount cannot be applied. If you require any further information please contact the box office.